|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 03:33 PM EST||
Viasystems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIAS) expects to announce results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Friday, February 15, 2013. Management plans to discuss the results of the quarter during a conference call with investors at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on February 15, which Viasystems will broadcast live via the Internet.
The live listen-only audio of the conference will be available at http://investor.viasystems.com. Professional investors and analysts are invited to participate in the live call by dialing 877-640-9867 (toll-free) or 914-495-8546 (international).
A telephonic replay of this conference call will be available for one week at 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406. Replay listeners should enter the conference ID 96578165. The webcast replay will be available at http://investor.viasystems.com for an indefinite period.
Viasystems Group, Inc. is a technology leader and a worldwide provider of complex multi-layer, printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electro-mechanical solutions (E-M Solutions). Its PCBs serve as the “electronic backbone” of almost all electronic equipment, and its E-M Solutions products and services include integration of PCBs and other components into finished or semi-finished electronic equipment, for which it also provides custom and standard metal enclosures, cabinets, racks and sub-racks, backplanes, and busbars. Viasystems’ approximately 14,100 employees around the world serve more than 1,000 customers in the automotive, industrial & instrumentation, computer and datacommunications, telecommunications, and military and aerospace end markets. For additional information about Viasystems, please visit the company’s website at www.viasystems.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks