|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 01:55 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- FairWest Energy Corporation (TSX VENTURE:FEC) ("FairWest" or the "Company") announces that Vernon R. Fauth has resigned as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and as a director of FairWest effective Friday, February 8, 2013. FairWest extends its thanks to Mr. Fauth for his service to the Company and wishes him all the best in his future endeavours.
About FairWest Energy
FairWest (TSX VENTURE:FEC) is a Calgary, Alberta based junior oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids in the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan.
319,654,775 Common Shares Issued
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks