|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 01:53 PM EST||
SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Ken Lewis, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE: BEN), is scheduled to speak at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum in Miami, Florida on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at approximately 4:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
Access to the live webcast and a copy of the presentation will be available in the "Investor Relations" section of franklinresources.com. A recorded replay will also be available following the event on franklinresources.com. The presentation may include forward-looking statements and other information about Franklin Resources, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE: BEN) is a global investment management organization operating as Franklin Templeton Investments. Franklin Templeton Investments provides global and domestic investment management solutions managed by its Franklin, Templeton, Mutual Series, Fiduciary Trust, Darby and Bissett investment teams. The San Mateo, CA-based company has more than 65 years of investment experience and over $781 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2012. For more information, please call 1-800/DIAL BEN® or visit franklinresources.com.
Franklin Resources, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks