|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 01:29 PM EST||
BEIJING--(Marketwire - February 08, 2013) - China Advanced Construction Materials Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CADC) ("China ACM"), a provider of ready-mix concrete and related technical services in China, will host a conference call with a live webcast and a full Q&A session on February 15, 2013, at 8:00 a.m., Eastern Time, to discuss financial results for the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2013.
Individuals interested in participating in the conference call may do so by dialing 877-407-8031 from the United States, or +1 201-689-8031 from outside the United States, and referencing conference ID number 408932.
A replay of the call will remain available until: March 15, 2013, at 11:59 PM.
To access the replay, please dial either of the following numbers:
International: +1 201-612-7415
To pre-check system compatibility prior to the call, visit: http://www.investorcalendar.com/aboutus/HelpDesk.asp.
About China ACM
China ACM is a producer of advanced, certified eco-friendly ready-mix concrete (RMC) and provider of related technical services for large scale, high-speed rail (HSR) and other complex infrastructure projects. Leveraging its proprietary technology and value-add engineering services model, the Company has won work on numerous high profile projects including the 30,000 km China HSR expansion, the Olympic Stadium Bird's Nest, Beijing South Railway Station, Beijing International Airport, National Centre for Performing Arts, CCTV Headquarters, Beijing Yintai Building and U.S. and French embassies.
Founded in 2002, Beijing-based China ACM provides its materials and services through its network of fixed ready-mix concrete plants covering the Beijing metropolitan area. It also has technical consulting services and preferred procurement agreements with other independently-owned plants across China. Additionally, the Company owns portable plants deployed in various provinces across China primarily to major high speed rail projects. More information about the Company is available at www.china-acm.com.
China ACM Investor Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?