|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 01:19 PM EST||
DUBLIN, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Epicor Software Corporation, a global leader in business software solutions for manufacturing, distribution, retail and services organizations, will host a conference call on Friday, February 15 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) to discuss its fiscal 2013 first quarter financial results. Interested parties may listen to the call toll free by dialing (866) 501-6842 within the US and Canada, or (360) 347-1620 for international callers, conference ID: 98742330.
An archived recording will be available for two weeks starting two hours after the completion of the conference call by dialing (855) 859-2056 within the US and Canada, or (404) 537-3406 for international callers, conference ID: 98742330.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and larger enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company's headquarters are located in Dublin, California, with offices and affiliates worldwide. For more information, visit www.epicor.com.
Epicor and the Epicor logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epicor Software Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Epicor Software Corporation.
Senior Director, Public Relations
Epicor Software Corporation
+1 949 585 4235
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks