|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 01:08 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hk6mxw/nanocomposites) has announced the addition of the "Nanocomposites - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the Global market for Nanocomposites in Million Pounds. The report analyzes the Global and the US market for Nanocomposites by the following End-Use Segments: Packaging, Building & Construction, Electronics & Electrical, Automotive, and Others (includes Household & Personal Care Goods, Sporting Goods, Medical & Industrial Equipment, and Aerospace & Defense Applications). Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for this market.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Market Overview
2. Product Overview
3. End-Use Segments - An Overview
4. Product Innovations/Introductions
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Focus On Select Players
7. Global Market Perspective
III. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 93 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- 3M ESPE
- Arkema Group
- BASF SE
- Cabot Corporation
- Cyclics Corporation
- DSM Somos
- Du Pont (E.I) De Nemours & Company
- Elementis Specialties
- eSpin Technologies
- Evonik Degussa GmbH
- Foster Corporation
- Hybrid Plastics
- Hyper-Therm High-Temperature Composites
- Industrial Nanotech
- Inframat Corporation
- Nanocor Incorporated
- Nanoledge SA
- Nanophase Technologies Corporation
- Nyacol Nano Technologies Incorporated
- Powdermet Inc.
- Showa Denko K.K.
- Rockwood Additives
- Zyvex Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hk6mxw/nanocomposites
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks