|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 12:38 PM EST||
CAMBRIDGE, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Radius Health, Inc. ("Radius"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for the treatment of osteoporosis and other women's health conditions, announced today that it will present at the 15th annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference in New York, NY. Michael Wyzga, President and CEO of Radius Health, is scheduled to present on Monday, Feb. 11, at 2:15 p.m. (EST).
Radius will provide an update on the company and its Phase 3 asset, BA058, a novel anabolic, bone-building compound under development as a potential treatment for postmenopausal women with osteoporosis at high risk for fracture. BA058-SC, an injectable form of BA058, is currently in a Phase 3 trial, and BA058-TD, is in a Phase 2 trial studying the efficacy of delivering BA058 via transdermal patch. Radius and 3M Drug Delivery Systems have an exclusive partnership agreement for development and commercialization of BA058-TD.
Event BIO CEO & Investor
Date Monday, Feb. 11
Time 2:15 p.m. EST
Waldorf Astoria, NY (Park South)
301 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10022
The Radius presentation will be available one hour after the presentation via a webcast here: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/bio/ceoinvestor2013/37119700.cfm
About Radius Health
Radius is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for the treatment of osteoporosis and other women's health conditions. Radius is committed to the development of advanced therapeutics for the large and underserved osteoporosis market. The Company's lead product candidate, BA058-SC, is in development to reduce the risk of complications associated with osteoporosis, such as fracture. The company also has a next-generation transdermal patch, BA058-TD, being developed as a short wear-time delivery vehicle intended to improve patient compliance with convenience and ease of use, as well as a product in development to treat symptoms associated with menopause. Learn more by visiting the company's new website at www.RadiusPharm.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks