|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 11:47 AM EST||
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- After performing during Half Time at the Super Bowl on February 3, R&B singer Beyoncé announced a new tour set for this summer. The North American leg of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour will begin on June 28 in Los Angeles, CA, and end on August 3 in Brooklyn, NY.
"For the last several years, Beyoncé has been mostly off-the-radar, only performing a few revue shows in 2011 and 2012," said Michael Merritt, concert specialist for TicketNetwork.com. "By giving such a well-received show at the Big Game, she was able to create enthusiasm for the upcoming tour, so we project that it will be a top seller."
The current overall average price for Beyoncé tickets listed on TicketNetwork.com is $561, but prices for individual cities range widely. The lowest price listed is $469 for the July 9 concert in Sunrise, FL, while the highest is $1,058 for the June 29 show in Las Vegas, NV.*
Beyoncé's upcoming tour is the first time in almost four years that the singer has performed extensively around North America. Her previous tour was the I Am... World Tour, which ran from 2009 through 2010.
*TicketNetwork.com average price data is as of 2/7/2013, 9:30 a.m. EST. Prices are not set by TicketNetwork.com and may fluctuate based on market demand. Show and performer names are the property of their respective owners. TicketNetwork.com does not claim any right or ownership to any of the show or performer names contained in this release. These names are strictly used for descriptive purposes and do not imply an endorsement or partnership.
Since its launch in 2007, TicketNetwork.com has helped connect thousands of live entertainment fans to the vast network of independent sellers that list tickets on the TicketNetwork® Online Exchange. The site's straightforward design allows customers to easily find, compare, and buy the most sought-after tickets to concert, sporting, and theater events worldwide. In addition to being PCI-compliant and EVSSL-certified, TicketNetwork.com offers customers a 125% money back guarantee on their purchases. TicketNetwork.com is the signature retail website of ticket software company TicketNetwork, Inc., and is headquartered in South Windsor, CT. To learn more, visit http://www.ticketnetwork.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks