|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 11:10 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Levi & Korsinsky notifies investors of Dell Inc. ("Dell" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DELL) of claims of breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law against the board of directors of the Company in connection with the sale of the Company to its CEO, Michael Dell, in conjunction with private equity firm Silver Lake. A complaint was filed in Delaware state court.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://zlk.9nl.com/dell-inc-dell/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, Dell shareholders will receive $13.65 for each share of Dell stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $24.4 billion. The claims concern, among other things, whether the consideration to be paid to Dell shareholders is unfair, inadequate, and substantially below the fair or inherent value of Dell stock. In particular, at least one analyst set a price target for Dell stock at $16.00 per share.
If you own common stock in Dell and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or http://zlk.9nl.com/dell-inc-dell/.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities lawsuits and have successfully recovered multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of investors. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher