|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 10:01 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- iCrossing, a global digital marketing agency, promoted Colin Turney, 54, to chief client officer to oversee the agency's client service teams, and guide satisfaction and development of senior-level client relationships.
In the role, Turney is charged with providing executive-level stewardship to iCrossing's rapidly expanding roster of digital agency of record clients, while driving account growth. Turney is reporting to Brian Powley, president of North America.
"In the past year, the number of clients hiring us to be their digital agency of record has increased exponentially," said Powley. "Colin's ingenuity and extensive experience across the marketing industry make him the right choice to lead our growing relationships with CMOs as we work to achieve their business goals by building connected brands."
An iCrossing veteran for seven years, Turney's most recent role was as senior vice president and managing partner, where he provided strategic counsel for top-tier brands such as Ally Bank and Hilton Worldwide. Prior to joining iCrossing, he spent five years as vice president, client partner at Agency.com.
"Seven years ago, our typical client was the director of e-commerce; today it's the CMO. This role demands an increased level of partnership, and I am proud to lead our elite client teams as they provide counsel over a broad range of digital responsibilities," said Turney.
In addition to Turney's appointment, Steve Bava was promoted to VP, managing director, and will lead iCrossing's client teams based in California. John Conmy, VP, managing director, will take on an expanded role to oversee both the Chicago and Dallas offices. Bava and Conmy join Jim Hamilton and Candace Hahn in leading iCrossing's regional client service teams. All report directly to Turney.
iCrossing is a global digital marketing agency that combines talent and technology to help world-class brands find and connect with their customers. The company blends best-in-class digital marketing services -- including paid search, search engine optimization, Web development, social media, mobile, research and analytics -- to create integrated digital marketing programs that engage consumers and drive ROI. iCrossing's client base includes some of the world's most recognized brands including The Coca-Cola Company, FedEx, The LEGO Group, LG Electronics and Williams-Sonoma Inc. Headquartered in New York, the company has 900 employees in 18 offices globally. iCrossing is a unit of Hearst Corporation, one of the nation's largest diversified media companies. In addition, iCrossing owns Core Audience, a software as a service (SaaS) data management platform that powers audience-based marketing across bought, earned and owned media. For more information, please visit www.icrossing.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London