|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 09:18 AM EST||
GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:GTI) will report earnings for full year and the quarter ended December 31, 2012, on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
GrafTech’s webcast and conference call with investors and analysts will be held on the same day at 11:00 am Eastern Time.
The live webcast will be available at www.graftech.com in the investor relations section. The dial-in telephone numbers for the live audio are:
Domestic – (877) 736-7716
International – (706) 501-7465
The rebroadcast webcast will be available following the call, and for 30 days thereafter, at www.graftech.com in the investor relations section.
GrafTech International is a global company that has been redefining limits for more than 125 years. We offer innovative graphite material solutions for our customers in a wide range of industries and end markets, including steel manufacturing, advanced energy and latest generation electronics. GrafTech operates 19 principal manufacturing facilities on four continents and sells products in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Parma, Ohio, GrafTech employs approximately 3,000 people. For more information, call 216.676.2000 or visit www.graftech.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher