|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 07:30 AM EST||
JOHNS CREEK, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA), a leading transportation provider offering multi-regional less-than-truckload (LTL), non-asset truckload and logistics, announced that Rick O'Dell, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jim Darby, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a presentation at the BB&T Annual Transportation Conference. The presentation is scheduled for Thursday, February 14, 2013 at approximately 7:45 AM ET and will be webcast live via the internet at http://wsw.com/webcast/bbt24/saia/
Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA) offers customers a wide range of less-than-truckload, non-asset truckload, expedited and logistics services. Saia LTL Freight operates 147 terminals in 34 states. With headquarters in Georgia, Saia employs 7,900 people. For more information on Saia, Inc. visit the Investor Relations section at www.saiacorp.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher