|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 07:05 AM EST||
David Hall, a veteran in the health care industry for more than 25 years, has joined the Board of Directors for Compass Surgical Partners, a Raleigh, N.C., based firm that specializes in the management, acquisition and development of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), in addition to other outpatient-based strategies.
“We are privileged to have someone of David Hall’s caliber serve on our Board,” says Sean Rambo, Compass Co-founder. “He is well known as a leader in the health care industry, and his involvement further solidifies Compass’ strategic direction and position in the marketplace.”
Hall has a long career in successful executive operations for the hospital and outpatient health care industries. He served as Executive Chairman of Titan Health Corporation, a venture-backed enterprise with partner ASCs that successfully merged with United Surgical Partners International (USPI) in 2011. Prior to that, he served as President, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ASC Network Corporation, which was bought by HealthSouth, and Executive Vice President at Medical Care America, which, at the time, was the largest operator for outpatient surgery centers in the United States. In addition, he has served as Director of Cogent Healthcare, Inc., a private hospitalist and intensivist company, and Radiant Research, a comprehensive clinical research and development company.
“David will provide Compass with guidance in the areas of governance, capital structure, operations, financial management, hospital partnerships and opportunity assessment,” adds D.J. Hill, Co-founder of Compass Surgical Partners. “We are excited and looking forward to him helping us take Compass to the next level in the industry.”
About Compass Surgical Partners
Compass Surgical Partners specializes in the management, acquisition and development of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) through application of operational discipline and individual strategies to optimize value. Compass provides a clinically robust systems approach, with the business acumen and expertise that turn underperforming ASCs into high-performance, profitable business ventures for their owners. Compass also develops ASC joint ventures from inception to completion that exceed national benchmarks for quality and economic returns.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London