|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
Have you ever missed your bus or waited outside in the cold wondering if your train is on time? Never miss your ride again. The new Utah.Gov OnTime site, (http://ontime.utah.gov), brings real-time public transit information to your mobile phone or desktop free of charge. Use the desktop version or send the link to your mobile phone or tablet to customize your route and desired features.
OnTime is simple and easy to navigate. One user said, "It's nice being able to see where the bus or TRAX is currently located. Now I don't have to wait and wonder." Another, "I love being able to receive text messages when my bus is approaching my stop. Now I don't have to wait in the cold wondering where my bus is."
- Allows you to track real-time, public transportation vehicle location information on your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- Sign up to receive scheduled text message alerts notifying you when your train is nearby.
- An easy to navigate map where you can find transportation stops and routes near you.
To find out more information about Utah.Gov
RSS feeds: http://www.utah.gov/connect/feeds.html
Utah blogs: http://www.utah.gov/blogs/
Utah.gov is the entry point to over 1,000 online services and benefits over 2.7 million residents in the State of Utah. Utah.gov provides citizens and businesses with more convenient options for interacting with government. Through Utah.gov, citizens can find public meetings, renew their vehicle registration, buy a hunting and fishing license, register a business, find a transparent state budget, and much more. In 2011 alone, Utah.gov received an unprecedented 17 awards making it the nation’s most honored state website.
Utah.gov is the official Web portal for the State of Utah (http://www.Utah.Gov). It is managed and operated without tax funds through a public-private partnership between the state and Utah Interactive, the Salt Lake City-based official eGovernment partner for the state of Utah. Utah Interactive is part of eGovernment firm NIC’s family of companies.
NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of government websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company's innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. The NIC family of companies provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies across the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks