|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 06:14 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7mxnx/chinese_markets) has announced the addition of the "Chinese Markets for Mobile Devices" report to their offering.
China's demand for mobile devices has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next five years, both production and demand will continue to grow. This new study examines China's economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historical data (2002, 2007 and 2012) and long-term forecasts through 2017 and 2022 are presented. Major producers in China are profiled.
China has experienced over two decades of high economic growth, which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, consumer consumption and capital investment. China's GDP has been growing at 9.8% per annum. National industry output has been advancing at 15% annually and will continue to sustain a strong growth into the next decade. The fast-growing middle class is creating an enormous consumer society. As the fastest-growing economy in the world, the emerging market has attracted the attention of investors and corporations around the world for the last two decades.
Key Topics Covered:
II. BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
III. MOBILE DEVICES INDUSTRY ASSESSMENT
IV. MOBILE DEVICES PRODUCTION AND DEMAND
V. MOBILE DEVICES CONSUMPTION BY MARKET
VI. MARKETING STRATEGIES
VII. MOBILE DEVICES PRODUCER DIRECTORY
- Motorola (China) Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Benjie Communications Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Bird Corporation Ltd.
- Panda Electronics Group Company, Ltd.
- PROMAX-JOHNTON CORP.
- Qingdao Hinsense Group
- Quantum Data Systems (Beijing) Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics(China)
- Siemens (China) Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7mxnx/chinese_markets
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London