|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 05:33 AM EST||
Players of the Chinese mobile devices market witnessed swift growth of the purchasing interest over the last decade. AS a result, most local manufacturers of mobile devices improved their production capacities considerably. In the forthcoming years, both demand and production are poised to continue growing.
One of the most popular mobile device types, Chinese mobile phones enjoy high demand amid local buyers and overseas purchasers. The number of mobile phone users surpassed a 1 billion mark in the country. China is a prominent exporter of cell phones. For instance, domestic producers exported approximately 0.8 billion mobile phones in 2011, with Huawei and ZTE being the major suppliers.
Discounted research report “Chinese Markets for Mobile Devices” worked out by AMID Co. LLC provides a comprehensive guide to Chinese market for mobile devices. The study offer a detailed analysis of the business environment and in-depth assessment of the mobile devices industry by providing data on the industry structure, market size, manufacturers, distributors, end-users, etc. The report uncovers supply-demand ratio, mobile devices consumption (by market) and marketing strategies. Data on the market competition, company profiles and future market forecasts through 2017 and 2022 can be found in the study too.
Title: Chinese Markets for Mobile Devices
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 4,000.00 US$ 2,000.00
More Discounted China Market Research Reports by AMID Include:
- Ethene Market Research (China)
- Absorbents Market Research (China)
- Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene Block Copolymer (SBS) Market Research (China)
- Tetrahydrophthalic Anhydride (THPA) Market Research (China)
- Propylene Glycol Market Research (China)
- Octanol Market Research (China)
More discounted and new market research reports by AMID can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/amidco/info.html
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks