|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Is God blessing America, fish farming, real estate investing, solar power manufacturing prototype, daily deal industry; this week on MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon. MoneyTV is the internationally syndicated television program all about money and what makes it happen, (http://www.moneytv.net), featuring informative interviews with company CEOs, providing insights into their operations and outlooks for their futures.
Free information packages from the featured companies can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The television program can also be viewed online immediately at www.moneytv.net.
Featured companies on this week's program include:
LIG Assets, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: LIGA) CEO Jeff Love described the company's real estate investment business model.
OriginOil, Inc. (OTCBB: OOIL) CEO Riggs Eckelberry announced another valuable use for their technology, applicable to the fish farming industry.
Monster Offers (OTCBB: MONT) CEO Wayne Irving announced the company had a crowd funding offer available.
XsunX, Inc. (OTCBB: XSNX) CEO Tom Djokovich showed video footage of their CIGSolar manufacturing prototype.
The Mortgage Minute Guy Roger Schlesinger said the real estate market is heating up and your home may be worth more than you think.
A complete menu of TV listings is available at the MoneyTV web site, http://www.moneytv.net
MoneyTV Executive Producer and Anchor Donald Baillargeon is also the host of MoneyRap Radio, http://www.moneyrap.com and the daily television program Global Financial News Minute with Donald Baillargeon.
MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon television program, Copyright MMXIII, all rights reserved. MoneyTV does not provide an analysis of companies' financial positions and is not soliciting to purchase or sell securities of the companies, nor are we offering a recommendation of featured companies or their stocks. Information discussed herein has been provided by the companies and should be verified independently with the companies and a securities analyst. MoneyTV provides companies a 3 to 4 month corporate profile with multiple appearances for a cash fee of $11,995.00 to $17,250.00, does not accept company stock as payment for services, does not hold any positions, options or warrants in featured companies. The information herein is not an endorsement by Donald Baillargeon, the producers, publisher or parent company of MoneyTV.
949 388 5267
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks