|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
CARMEL, IN -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Seven Corners, Inc., an international health and travel insurance company, has updated their Inbound Guest, Inbound USA, and Inbound Immigrant plans by adding coverage of pre-existing conditions for non-U.S. citizens traveling to the United States. This enhancement is provided without a price increase.
"Pre-existing conditions are usually fully or partially excluded on most types of visitor and immigrant insurance plans," explains Curt Carlson, Vice President of Sales for Seven Corners. "We are pleased to improve the coverage we offer our members on these products, with the addition of the Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions benefit."
This benefit will cover a sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence of a pre-existing condition and will be provided to all insureds under the age of 70. The amount of the Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions benefit varies according to the plan chosen by the insured. Each of Seven Corners' three inbound programs offers several plan choices to allow the member to customize the amount of coverage they want and need. In addition, there are varying deductible options for each product.
For more information about these plans and other plans offered by Seven Corners, please visit: http://www.sevencorners.com/insuranceplans or call 1-866-314-9462.
About the Company
Seven Corners, Inc. is one of the most experienced international travel health insurance, trip insurance, and specialty benefit management companies in the industry. Since 1993 we have provided protection and professional assistance services to millions of international travelers -- including U.S. citizens traveling overseas and foreign nationals traveling to the United States. Seven Corners is a member of the U.S. Travel Insurance Association (UStiA) and is a certified General Services Administration (GSA) contract provider. The company is privately held and strategically headquartered just north of Indianapolis in Carmel, Indiana.
Director of Marketing
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London