|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 07:51 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Morgan Stanley announced today that Michael Ladge, a Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor and Portfolio Management Director, in its Wealth Management office in Century City has been named to the Firm's prestigious Master's Club, an elite group composed of the firm's top Financial Advisors. The appointment recognizes Mr. Ladge's consistent creativity and excellence in providing a wide range of investment products and wealth management services to his clients.
Mike, who has been with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and its predecessor firms, since 2008, is a native of Boston, Massachusetts. He holds a bachelor's degree from Syracuse University with a double major in Finance and Statistics and a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the Anderson School at UCLA. Mike currently lives in Bel Air, California with wife Megumi and daughter Alexis.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Master's Club members must meet a number of criteria including performance, conduct and compliance standards, revenue, length of experience and assets under supervision. Club membership is no guarantee of future performance.
©2013 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?