|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 07:35 PM EST||
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) today announced that Matt Quinn, Chief Technology Officer, will present at the Barclays' Big Data Conference at the Stanford Court Renaissance Hotel in San Francisco on Monday, February 11, 2013, at 4:35 p.m. (PT).
A live audio Web cast and replay of the event will be available at: http://www.tibco.com/company/investor-info/default.jsp
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a provider of infrastructure software for companies to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments. Whether it's efficient claims or trade processing, cross-selling products based on real-time customer behavior, or averting a crisis before it happens, TIBCO provides companies the two-second advantage® -- the ability to capture the right information, at the right time, and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. More than 4,000 customers worldwide rely on TIBCO to manage information, decisions, processes, and applications in real time. Learn more at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, two-second advantage, and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
TIBCO Software Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks