|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 05:30 PM EST||
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- HP (NYSE: HPQ) today announced its participation in the following investor conference, which will be available via live audio webcast:
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Tuesday, Feb. 26. Meg Whitman, HP president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to speak at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT.
Webcast information for the conference is available at www.hp.com/investor/calendar.
A replay of the audio webcast will be available approximately 24 hours after the presentation ends at www.hp.com/investor/pastevents.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks