|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 05:11 PM EST||
Matrix Medical Network, the nation’s leading provider of prospective health assessments for Medicare Advantage (MA) plan members, has launched a new interactive website—www.MatrixForMe.com—focused on MA healthcare information and health assessment scheduling services. The new site includes a short video describing the value of Matrix’s approach to conducting one-on-one in-home health assessments in the words of Matrix’s clinical team and MA plan members.
The launch of this new website is part of a multifaceted member engagement initiative that Matrix began last year to deliver health plans, members, medical groups and caregivers more information about the Matrix approach to better senior health. The information describes the quality-of-life benefits of one-hour plus prospective health assessments performed by its employee team of highly skilled nurse practitioners.
Matrix employs more than 400 nurse practitioners and supervising physicians in 37 states, which is unique to the industry. MatrixForMe.com showcases the profiles of more than 30 members of the company’s clinical team, providing details about the background and experience of these highly skilled professionals.
The site also includes the functionality where site visitors can click-to-call Matrix or submit a form to request more information or a callback. Matrix will soon add more member-friendly content to MatrixForMe.com, including important health-related information, additional videos, and member testimonials that discuss their positive experiences and how the comprehensive Matrix assessment improved their health and quality of life.
About Matrix Medical Network
Matrix is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., and provides in-person prospective medical assessment and transition of care services that help medical plan clients manage costs and provide high-quality care. Having pioneered the use of a national network of highly trained employee Nurse Practitioners to conduct medical assessments in plan member homes or nursing facilities, Matrix is dedicated to improving the quality of healthcare in the U.S. through offering affordable home-care service options; helping clients efficiently, accurately and securely collect plan member information; and providing data analytic and risk adjustment solutions that improve clinical outcomes. Matrix is owned by Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a leading private equity investment firm. For more information, visit www.MatrixForMe.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks