|By Marketwire .||
|February 7, 2013 05:00 PM EST||
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- HP (NYSE: HPQ) will conduct a live audio webcast of its conference call to review its financial results for the first fiscal quarter ended Jan. 31, 2013.
The call is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 21, at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT, and will be available at www.hp.com/investor/2013Q1webcast.
A replay of the audio webcast will be available at the same website shortly after the call and will remain available for approximately one year.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks