|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 04:06 PM EST||
Datalink (Nasdaq: DTLK), a leading provider of data center infrastructure and services, announced today that it will issue a news release Thursday February 14th, 2013 at approximately 3:00pm central time to announce fourth quarter and year-end operating results for 2012.
Datalink will hold a conference call shortly afterward at 4:00pm central time during which time Datalink’s president and chief executive officer, Paul Lidsky, and vice president of finance and chief financial officer, Greg Barnum, will discuss company results and provide a business overview. Participants can access the conference call by dialing (866) 700-6979. Participants will be asked to identify the Datalink conference call and provide the designated identification number (14986898). A slide presentation and live Webcast of the conference call can be heard via Datalink’s Investor Relations website at www.datalink.com.
A complete data center solutions and services provider for Fortune 500 and mid-tier enterprises, Datalink transforms data centers so they become more efficient, manageable and responsive to changing business needs. Datalink helps leverage and protect storage, server, and network investments with a focus on long-term value, offering a full lifecycle of services, from consulting and design to implementation, management and support. Datalink solutions span virtualization and consolidation, data storage and protection, advanced networks, and business continuity. Each delivers measurable performance gains and maximizes the business value of IT. For more information, call 800.448.6314 or visit www.datalink.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks