|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 03:35 PM EST||
Amkor Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMKR) today announced that Robert Morse has been appointed as a new member of the Company’s Board of Directors. With this appointment, Amkor’s Board has been expanded to eight members.
“We are delighted to welcome Bob to Amkor’s Board,” said James Kim, Amkor’s executive chairman of the board of directors. “With more than 30 years of experience in investment and commercial banking, as well as investment fund management in the U.S. and Asia, he will be a valuable addition to our team.”
Mr. Morse is currently serving as Chairman of Bridge Investment Group Partners and its affiliates, a real estate fund manager, and as Chairman and CEO of PMC Partners, a private equity firm. Prior to that, Mr. Morse served in various positions with Citi and Salomon Smith Barney since the 1980s, including CEO of Citi’s Asia Institutional Client Group and Global Head of Investment Banking. Mr. Morse is a graduate of Yale University, the Harvard Graduate School of Business and the Harvard Law School.
Amkor is a leading provider of semiconductor packaging and test services to semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs. More information on Amkor is available from the company's SEC filings and on Amkor's website: www.amkor.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher