|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 03:23 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwire - February 07, 2013) - Lathrop Engineering Inc., a premier provider of engineering design services, is pleased to unveil the addition of manufacturing to their service offerings. Lathrop is now your one-stop source to take your product from concept to market.
Lathrop Engineering has thirty years of experience taking products from concept through design, prototyping, verification, and transfer to manufacturing. The design phase ends with successful verification of first articles. This is a key moment in the life cycle of the product, especially for startup companies. The product is verified, validated, has achieved regulatory certification and is ready for the market. Early production must begin immediately and seamlessly to validate market acceptance and generate revenue. There is little time to be spent on transfer to manufacturing, and the market must embrace the product before the non-recurring expenses associated with high volume production are warranted.
Lathrop has worked with select clients over the past decade to develop in-house manufacturing capabilities in order to bridge the gap between design verification and high volume production. We are pleased to unveil this capability and offer it to all clients. Lathrop now offers in-house manufacturing for our designs.
About Lathrop Engineering, Inc.
Lathrop Engineering is a full-service, comprehensive product development company. For more than thirty years, Lathrop has teamed multidisciplinary, highly experienced professionals to develop pioneering projects from concept through manufacturing. Our wide range of technical background includes expertise in engineering analysis, fluidic systems, micro fluidics, optics, electronics, robotics, process automation, plastics and materials, lab automation, industrial design and mechanical engineering. This translates into resources which provide innovative, creative solutions for client needs.
Lathrop Engineering, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher