|By Marketwire .||
|February 7, 2013 02:08 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- ASAP Systems, a market leader in inventory management and asset tracking systems, today announced an integration with Box to help businesses and organizations of all types to comprehensively track inventory or fixed assets. Using ASAP Systems' web-based application, ASAP BarCloud, businesses have a convenient, easy way to track and manage all their inventory and asset information in one place, and they can access that information on any platform 24/7. By leveraging Box's secure content sharing platform, ASAP customers can also easily backup their data, ensuring it's protected from disaster and can be restored within hours should something happen.
"Data backup is a critical component of how our customers plan for and manage their tracking systems," said ASAP Systems' Chief Technology Officer Greg Wachowiak. "We recommend everyone have a disaster recovery plan in place, just in case files are damaged or lost due to human error, technology failure or some other disaster."
From within ASAP BarCloud, users can easily backup their data with just a push of a button, ensuring that a "point-in-time" copy of the data can be restored quickly and easily, which enables business operations to resume with minimum disruption if disaster occurs.
Users of ASAP Systems' client/server based solution, ASAP Passport, can also easily create an automatic function to backup files from ASAP Passport to their desktop computer; this desktop file can then be auto-synced with Box's servers.
For more information, go to the ASAP Systems and Box web page.
About ASAP Systems
We are ASAP Systems, a market leader in inventory management and asset tracking systems that use barcode and RFID technology with Motorola mobile scanners and other wireless devices, including smart phones and tablets. We help improve profitability by eliminating manual data entry, paper files and forms and by automating records and other documents. With our client-server software, ASAP Passport, our online software, ASAP BarCloud, and the mobile ASAP BarCloud App, businesses know 24/7 how and where assets and inventory are received, stored, used and disposed of -- in the warehouse, in the field and in the office.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks