|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Scranton Gillette Communications/SGC Horizon continue to grow not only in staff size, products and capabilities, but also in experience, as is evident with the recent addition of Julie S. Higginbotham as Senior Editor of Building Design+Construction magazine.
Higginbotham joins the SGC/SGC Horizon staff from Advantage Business Media, where she served as Editor of Laboratory Design and supervisor of the company's annual Lab Design Conference and prestigious Laboratory of the Year awards program.
She also brings experience as the managing editor for School Planning & Management, College Planning & Management, and Building Supply Home Centers, as well as editor of American Nurseryman, to her position.
"Julie is the consummate editorial professional, with a deep understanding of the design and construction industry," says Robert Cassidy, Editorial Director of Building Design+Construction. "She loves writing about the issues of concern to AEC professionals, and her passion shows in her work."
For more information about Scranton Gillette Communications/SGC Horizon and Building Design+Construction, visit www.scrantongillette.com.
The preceding is an American Business Media Editorial Exclusive issued via Marketwire. Neither the ABM nor Marketwire are responsible for the content of the preceding document.
Founded in 1906, American Business Media is the association of business information providers, delivering business intelligence to industry professionals worldwide, including Madison Avenue, Wall Street and the Beltway. Its 300 plus member companies reach an audience of more than 100 million professionals and represent nearly 6,000 print and online titles and over 1,000 trade shows, with well over $26 billion in annual revenues.
For more information, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks