|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 01:54 PM EST||
FARGO, ND -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Windows and doors by Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors are known for being tough, beautiful and Built to Perform. The Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Awards celebrate those same traits in the builders, remodelers and architects who use Integrity products, and now the window and door maker is accepting nominations for the 2013 award program.
Submit your nominations today: Integritywindows.com/RedDiamondAchievers
"The Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Awards recognize builders, remodelers and architects whose work exemplifies outstanding design, innovation and sustainability," said Becky Felling, director of marketing for Integrity Windows and Doors. "This is our ninth annual award program, and we're taking a new approach that better reflects the variety of ways Integrity windows and doors are used."
New this year, builders, remodelers and architects can nominate themselves, and as always, Integrity's nationwide network of independent dealers and distributors will be asked for their nominations. Winners will be chosen from among nominations for outstanding residential and commercial projects. Also new this year is the People's Choice award, in which an open online vote will determine which of the judge's winners will earn this special honor.
This year's judges are Bob Vila, home improvement expert and TV star; Patrick O'Toole, editorial director for Professional Builder, Professional Remodeler and HousingZone.com; JoAnne Liebeler, producer and host of several home improvement TV shows; Shawn McCadden, an award-winning remodeler, consultant, speaker and columnist; and Christine Marvin, director of marketing for Marvin Windows and Doors.
Winning projects will be determined based on responses to the following questions, as well as the availability of compelling, high-quality project photography:
- Why did you choose Integrity products for this project?
- How did Integrity products help you overcome a TOUGH building challenge? (Consider potential obstacles such as schedules, difficult lots, climate challenges, expenses, severe weather zone problems, or new constructions crews)
- How did the project fit into its surroundings from a beauty and aesthetics standpoint?
Winners will receive a trip for two to Minneapolis, followed by a day-trip to the Marvin and Integrity headquarters in Warroad, Minn., for the award ceremony -- with dinner and hotel included. All winners will also benefit from an extensive Integrity marketing program, including localized news releases and media outreach, printed case study sell-sheets, email marketing, online outreach to popular blogs and news sites, and social media visibility.
"It was truly an honor to be chosen as one of last year's Red Diamond Achiever Award winners," said Ann Lathrop of Sellars Lathrop Architects. "We constantly strive to create projects with style, creativity and efficiency, all while trying to meet our clients' tight budgets. This award, and our continued use of Integrity products, has given us confidence to pursue our design and sustainability goals as well as elevate our firm's reputation."
See last year's winners here: Integritywindows.com/RedDiamondAchievers
About Integrity Windows and Doors
Integrity Windows and Doors is the world's largest and most experienced manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex -- a state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material. We didn't just join the fiberglass revolution -- we pioneered it. Our heritage as part of the Marvin family of companies is built on more than a century of excellence and expertise. Based in Fargo, N.D., Integrity offers a comprehensive line of window and door products that are Built to Perform® and backed by first-class customer service. www.integritywindows.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher