|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 01:17 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rggknm/in_the_aftermath) has announced the addition of the "In the Aftermath of Sony's TV Business Restructuring: Challenges and Opportunities" report to their offering.
Sony had its reign in the global CRT TV (Cathode Ray Tube Television) market where the company was known for high quality and innovative products. Due to the failure to tap into the LCD TV (Liquid Crystal Display Television) development trend and gain the forerunner advantage, Sony has been suffering losses for eight consecutive years, lagging behind Samsung and LG in terms of profits and market share. After Sony's new CEO (Chief Executive Officer) Kazuo Hirai on board, he initiated a new corporate restructuring plan, in a bid to restore profits and regain its status as the leading player in the global TV market. This report profiles the current status of Sony's business performance, product & technology portfolios, and examines Sony's new corporate restructuring plan and its clout thereafter.
List of Topics:
- Background of Sony's corporate restructuring plan, with plan description and results provided
- Current and future development of Sony's TV business and products during the period 2012 - 2013, including connected TV and 4K HD TV
- Opportunities and challenges for future development of connected TV and 4K HD TV as well as the company's technology development in OLED TV and crystal LED TV
- S-LCD Corporation
- So-Net Entertainment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rggknm/in_the_aftermath
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks