|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 01:17 PM EST||
AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG), the provider of Internet and mobile security to 143 million active users, today announced a new cooperation agreement with the software development company, Innovative Solutions.
Innovative Solutions specializes in developing software for desktop and mobile platforms, and will now bundle AVG Secure Search with a number of its products, including the award-winning DriverMax. The AVG Secure Search solution, which works across all major browsers, such as Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, alerts users to potentially dangerous webpages before they visit them, helping to protect their personal information and devices from threats.
“Our aim is to provide customers with products that offer as much value as possible whilst ensuring top performance. Working with AVG is a perfect example of this – demonstrating the effective combination of two different IT solutions to enhance the businesses of our clients,” said Daniel Statescu, CEO of Innovative Solutions. “For us this partnership is also about more than just technology benefits. The added value of having support from AVG, as well as access to its business and marketing expertise were also key considerations.”
Since being founded in 1999 in Bucharest, Innovative Solutions has grown to be a global company with a suite of twelve software products. The most successful of these, DriverMax, finds and downloads the latest driver for a customer’s computer rather than requiring a lengthy manual search. DriverMax has over 15 million downloads worldwide and currently the most complete driver update program, offering drivers for 99% of all devices.
“Our work with Innovative Solutions assures more and more customers of a safer online environment, giving them the freedom to make the most of their internet experience with peace of mind,” commented John Giamatteo, COO of AVG Technologies.
About Innovative Solutions:
Innovative Solutions is a leading software development company which offers utilities and entertainment software. We design our products with the specific goal of providing our customers with as much value as possible and also of offering top performance. Our goal is to supply high-quality software which fits its purpose very well and is well designed from the customer’s point of view: user interfaces that are both logical and visually appealing, coupled with well-engineered software design and algorithms.
About AVG Technologies (NYSE: AVG)
AVG’s mission is to simplify, optimize and secure the Internet experience, providing peace of mind to a connected world. AVG’s powerful yet easy-to-use software and online services put users in control of their Internet experience. By choosing AVG’s software and services, users become part of a trusted global community that benefits from inherent network effects, mutual protection and support. AVG has grown its user base to 143 million active users as of September 30, 2012 and offers a product portfolio that targets the consumer and small business markets and includes Internet security, PC performance optimization, online backup, mobile security, identity protection and family safety software.
Keep in touch with AVG
- For breaking news, follow AVG on Twitter at www.twitter.com/officialAVGnews
- For small business security trends analysis, follow the AVG small business blog at small-business.blog.avg.com
- Join our Facebook community at www.facebook.com/AVGfree
- Join our LinkedIn community www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2719797
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher