|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 12:44 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5hd7d/mobile_broadband) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Broadband Grand Prix 2013-2016" report to their offering.
Mobile Broadband Grand Prix 2013 (aka MBG 2013) is the latest version of the Bestseller report for 2 years. Unlike earlier, this updated version takes on price wars, user segmentation, mobile Internet usages & content, urbanisation, traffic management, infra leasing & network collaborations, and App business modeling.
A brief snapshot of the update:
- A complete accuracy check based on new information and estimates gathered via numerous interviews with C-level executives & survey polling;
- Approximately 40-50% of the makeover is attributable to the real-time, genuine feedback of existing customers;
- Concrete guidelines & recommendations for small to mid-sized service providers (MNOs, ISPs, Device Manufacturers, etc.);
- Re-evaluation of the industry forecasts & expected scenarios emerging ahead;
- Innovative Mobile Revenue Sourcing strategies;
- And, much more...
The next 4 years are do-or-die for many players - it's the 'Grand Prix' of the Telecoms industry in which the winner would be the one who drives Mobile Broadband the hardest, smartest way. This Report essentially provides you the tools to do that very thing - Drive Mobile Broadband till you annihilate each and every potential consumer segment, worldwide, to the point they come to depend upon MBB, be it the ritzy settings in the USA and Western Europe or the murky darkness of Africa or the vast sands of the Middle East.
MBB Grand Prix 2013 - 2016 spans across the telecom globe and covers every nerve of the industry - Be it the ammunition on MBB market penetration in unserved, underserved regions, stifling churn in saturating markets; analysing the scope of various technological platforms vis-à-vis MBB, traffic management and offloading solutions, innovative VAS and many more. The analysts haven't left out anything. Besides, the author has given detailed MBB forecasts (global and regional) on subscribers, revenues, ARPUs (including 3 global giants), mobile apps, mobile messaging traffic like SMS, MMS, mobile e-mail and IM, consumer adoption of various technology platforms etc. in a whooping number of 128 figures and 39 tables. As an add-on, there is numerous compelling case studies on MNOs and app stores.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5hd7d/mobile_broadband
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?