|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 11:06 AM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Michael E. Roach, President and CEO of CGI Group Inc. (TSX:GIB.A)(NYSE:GIB), will present to investors at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California, Tuesday, February 12, 2013.
The presentation will take place as an open discussion and is scheduled for 10:20 a.m. Pacific Time, and will be available via live audio webcast on CGI's website at www.cgi.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be archived on CGI's website in the Investors section under Speeches and Webcasts.
Founded in 1976, CGI Group Inc. is the fifth largest independent information technology and business process services firm in the world. With approximately 71,000 members located in offices and global delivery centers in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, CGI offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, application development and maintenance, infrastructure management as well as a wide range of proprietary solutions. Further to the recent acquisition of Logica, CGI's annualized revenue is in excess of C$10 billion, with an estimated order backlog of approximately C$18.3 billion; its shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB) and are included in the FTSE4Good Index. Website: www.cgi.com.
Global Communications and Investor Relations
+1 514 841-3355
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks