|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 10:03 AM EST||
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U™
- Fist of the North Star®: Ken’s Rage 2 – Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 is a collaboration between the popular manga Fist of the North Star and the action-packed Warriors video game series. With the majority of the episodes from the original manga intact, the game faithfully re-creates their legendary martial arts and the battles between these captivating characters.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™
- Brain Age™: Concentration Training – Brain Age is back with new devilishly difficult brain-training exercises designed by world-famous brain researcher Dr. Ryuta Kawashima. Brain Age: Concentration Training introduces newly designed training exercises that challenge players with activities to help refine their concentration skills and the ability to access their short-term memory. Players can spend five minutes a day with the game to help better their focus and attention skills. Brain Age: Concentration Training will be available in the Nintendo eShop and in retail stores on Feb. 10.
- Etrian Odyssey™IV: Legends of the Titan – Demo Version – Etrian Odyssey IV is the newest addition to the beloved franchise, and brings with it an enhanced graphics engine boasting polygonal enemies and new 3D special effects. The game also features upgradable, customizable skyships that let players travel and battle amid the clouds, a fully orchestrated musical score from Yuzo Koshiro and expanded, immersive 3D dungeons with analog camera control.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 3D – Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 3D returns to the roots of the sport with unique levels of control and a major emphasis on the individual style of the world’s best players. Thanks to feedback from dedicated fans, PES2013 offers full control over shooting and first touch. Endorsed by famous soccer players Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar, Pro Evolution Soccer will continue to push boundaries and capture the essence of teamwork. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 3D is now available at retail stores and will be available in the Nintendo eShop on Feb. 12.
Also new this week:
- Mega Man 2 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Rayman 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Ah! Heaven (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo DSi™ Shop on Nintendo DSi)
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles weekly to the Nintendo eShop for the Wii U system as well as the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, to the Nintendo DSi Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos. Users can add money to their account balance by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii U eShop or the Nintendo 3DS eShop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Avila at 213-438-8742 or email@example.com. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher