|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 09:15 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Vista Partners ("Vista") announced today that it published its FREE macroeconomic/small cap oriented monthly newsletter for the month of February. Each monthly newsletter from Vista contains macroeconomic thoughts from Principal Analyst, Ross Silver, and monthly highlights of each covered small cap company.
Ross Silver, Principal Analyst at Vista Partners, states in the newsletter, "Per data from Lipper, U.S. stock mutual funds had inflows of $6.8 billion in the first three weeks of 2013, the largest inflow since 2001. Investor optimism seems to be stemming from the deal to avoid the fiscal cliff and earnings season which has been better-than-expected. Bond yields have begun creeping higher and those investors in bonds may be fearful about losses on bond investments if interest rates move higher from the current ultra-low levels." Mr. Silver continues, "Since the beginning of the year, ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals (NYSE MKT: ANX) has seen its share price rise approximately 35% and Power Solutions International (OTCQB: PSIX) is up over 25%. We believe investor appetite for stocks versus bonds could continue which may bolster small and micro-cap stocks."
To read more, please download the FREE February 2013 Macroeconomic & Investment Newsletter available at http://www.vistapglobal.com and click "Download Research & Newsletter" or CLICK HERE to gain access.
The Companies featured in the FREE February Newsletter are: Acorn Energy, Inc., ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ANX), Algae.Tec Limited, Auxilio Inc. (OTCQB: AUXO), Ohr Pharmaceutical, Inc. (OTCQB: OHRP), PositiveID Corporation and Power Solutions International Inc. (OTCQB: PSIX), Other companies mentioned are Roche, Novartis, Selexys, Regeneron, Pfizer, Aramark, Lufthansa and others.
About Vista Partners:
Vista Partners LLC, founded in 2005, is a Registered Investment Advisor in the States of California and Oregon. The firm's professional staff has backgrounds in finance, corporate communications and investment banking.
Disclaimer & Disclosure:
We encourage readers to view a complete list of disclaimers and disclosures on our website: www.vistapglobal.com.
Vista Partners LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks