|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 09:14 AM EST||
Avecto, the market leader in Windows privilege management software, announced today that Info Security Products Guide, the industry's leading information security research and advisory guide, has named Avecto Privilege Guard a finalist for the 2013 Global Excellence Awards in the Identity Management category. These prestigious global awards recognize security and IT vendors with advanced, ground-breaking products and solutions that are setting the bar for others in all areas of security technologies.
Avecto’s Privilege Guard enables organizations to increase desktop security, reduce operational costs and meet external or internal compliance initiatives. By providing adaptable privilege management and application control, users can be empowered to perform their day to day activities, without compromising security. Privilege Guard is built on an enterprise class architecture with centralized reporting capabilities, which has enabled it to be implemented by some of the largest and most demanding organizations in the world.
“We are thrilled to be recognized as part of Info Security Products Guide's 2013 Global Excellence Awards this year," said Mark Austin, CEO and co-founder, Avecto. "This honor further validates an industry demand for a granular privilege management solution that goes beyond traditional approaches to privileged account management. It demonstrates our commitment to customer needs for an environment that fosters productivity, without compromising organizational security.”
- Learn more about Avecto and Privilege Guard by visiting www.avecto.com.
- Connect with Avecto on its blog, on LinkedIn and on Twitter
Avecto is the leader in Windows privilege management, helping organizations to deploy secure and compliant desktops and servers. With its award winning Privilege Guard technology, organizations can now empower all Windows based desktop and server users with the privileges they require to perform their roles, without compromising the integrity and security of their systems. Customers of all sizes rely on Avecto to reduce operating expenses and strengthen security across their Windows based environments. Our mission is to enable our customers to lower operating costs and improve system security by implementing least privilege. Avecto is building a worldwide channel of partners and system integrators and is headquartered in Manchester, UK with key regional headquarters in Andover, MA and Munich, Germany.
About Info Security Products Guide Awards
SVUS Awards organized by Silicon Valley Communications are conferred in four annual award programs: The Info Security’s Global Excellence Awards, The IT Industry’s Hot Companies and Best Products Awards, The Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards, and Consumer Products Guide’s Best Choice Awards. These premier awards honor organizations of all types and sizes from all over the world including people behind them, the products, performance, PR and marketing. To learn more, visit www.svusawards.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks