|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 08:15 AM EST||
RIVERSIDE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Ingen Technologies, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: IGNT), an emerging medical device manufacturer with patented proprietary medical technology for the growing $55 Billion US home healthcare industry, is pleased to announce that Charles Vorwaller, a consultant with Ingen, has introduced Thomas Childers to the company and has agreed to help create sales of the Smart Nasal Cannula and Oxyview oxygen flow meter to his government clientele.
So far over the past few weeks, the Georgia based consultant, Childers, has introduced Ingen's products to several VA Hospitals within the Atlanta Regional Network. Mr. Childers is one of the top consultants for companies that have been awarded GSA contracts to sell their products to VA Hospitals and the Department of Defense.
"The company has been interviewing for the right person to help create government sales. Ingen received a GSA Department of Veterans Affairs Federal Supply Contract Award in 2011 and is prepared to distribute our medical products to VA Hospitals and to the Department of Defense this year. We are pleased to bring Thomas Childers aboard. His resources and network will make this a successful program for all of us. Our proprietary medical products will enhance respiratory care for veterans worldwide," stated Gary B. Tilden, Chairman of Ingen Technologies.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: www.ingen-tech.com or FACT SHEET AT: http://ingen-tech.com/files/documents/ignt-1112.pdf
ANALYST RESEARCH REPORT: http://www.otcmarkets.com/financialReportViewer?symbol=IGNT&id=95782
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: This news release includes forward-looking statements. While these statements are made to convey to the public the company's progress, business opportunities and growth prospects, readers are cautioned that such forward-looking statements represent management's opinion. Whereas management believes such representations to be true and accurate based on information and data available to the company at this time, actual results may differ materially from those described. The company's operations and business prospects are always subject to risk and uncertainties. Important factors that may cause actual results to differ are and will be set forth in the company's periodic filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks