|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
BSP Concept, a sales and marketing company, announced that they have received a national sales award for their excellent work on behalf of a major telecommunications client.
BSP Concept was selected to receive the award – a campaign trophy – based on their leading sales performance and quality. Having now won the cup for both the third and fourth quarters of 2012, BSP Concept is already planning to meet the criteria to win it again in 2013. BSP Concept was chosen among eight other offices eligible for the quarterly award.
“Our team works hard on behalf of the client every day, and it’s a great honor to receive this award for our commitment to results and quality,” said BSP Concept President Mehdi Chibane. “Keeping this award in our office for another quarter is evidence of our commitment to our client.”
The primary objective of BSP Concept is to increase public and corporate awareness of clients' products and services by setting up and executing direct marketing campaigns. BSP Concept provides a fresh, creative, and exciting approach to their marketing goals.
About BSP Concept
BSP Concept is a premier outsourced marketing and sales company that employs unique techniques on behalf of its clients. The company believes that its culture, people, systems and proven track record make BSP Concept the choice of companies seeking to tap into the vast potential of growth for their businesses outside of traditional forms of marketing and sales. For more information, call 514-446-7966 or go to www.bspconcept.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks