|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
MISSION, KS -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- (Family Features) Looking to set the romantic tone this Valentine's Day? Whether treating your sweetie to a night on the town, or staying in for a low-key date, Valentine's Day is the perfect time to plan something special for your someone special. Here are a few simple tips to help plan the most romantic day for your Valentine:
- Toast your Valentine: In a recent survey for Simply Naked Wines, wine was named the drink-of-choice on date night by more than two-thirds of respondents. Impress your Valentine with a romantic bottle of wine, like Simply Naked Wines' new Undressed Red. The wine's rich and silky flavors will pair well with dark chocolate and are sure to set the mood for your special night.
- Turn off the technology: Turn off your cell phones and TV, keep laptops closed and enjoy the company of your beloved without checking your email or sports scores. With the exception of your favorite love ballad-filled playlist, Valentine's Day is the perfect day to give your technology a rest and share some uninterrupted time with your sweetheart.
- Bring it home: Want to take that special someone on an incredible date but are tired of the over-priced, prix fixe holiday menus dominating the restaurant scene? It's easy to create a special at-home dinner date with just a little extra planning: Plan a meal with your sweetie's favorite things, print a festive menu, get dressed to the nines, and give yourself the night off (the dishes can wait until February 15).
- X marks the spot: Valentine's Day is the one day of the year where it's perfectly acceptable to be over-the-top and lovey-dovey. Create a personalized scavenger hunt for your love that sends them all over town to your favorite spots and ends right in your arms.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours, and for more information and results from the survey, visit SimplyNakedWinesInfographic.com.
About Family Features Editorial Syndicate
This and other food and lifestyle content can be found at www.editors.familyfeatures.com. Family Features is a leading provider of free food and lifestyle content for use in print and online publications. Register with no obligation to access a variety of formatted and unformatted features, accompanying photos, and automatically updating Web content solutions.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2203789
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher