|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 02:55 AM EST||
HAMILTON, BERMUDA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Reference is made to the stock exchange notice from Sevan Drilling ASA ("Sevan"), dated 15 January, 2013, where Seadrill Limited ("Seadrill") in a private placement had been allocated and subscribed for 81,828,500 shares in Sevan at a subscription price of NOK 3.95. Subsequently, Seadrill received and accepted an offer from a commercial bank to finance these shares. In connection to this, Seadrill has transferred its entire allocation to the same commercial bank and entered into a forward agreement to buy the same number of shares. The forward agreement runs until May 6, 2013 and has a strike price of NOK 3.9815 per share.
Following this transaction, Seadrill will not directly hold any shares in Sevan, but will be exposed through forward agreements to 177,828,500 shares or 30.31 percent of the outstanding shares following completion of the private placement.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Seadrill Limited via Thomson Reuters ONE
+47 51 30 99 00
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London