|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 12:18 AM EST||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority Executive Director Jean Yang will be the special guest on "McNamara On Money" on WATD 95.9 FM, Marshfield, Mass., on Saturday, Feb. 9, from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Patrick J. Haraden, principal of Longfellow Benefits, is the guest host. The show also will be broadcast live on the Web at www.959watd.com.
Yang and Haraden will discuss healthcare reform and how the Health Connector works for small businesses and individuals buying health insurance. Yang was named executive director in early January. The Health Connector is the independent state agency that helps Massachusetts residents find health insurance coverage and avoid tax penalties.
Haraden is one of America's top experts in healthcare reform and what employers must do to comply with both Massachusetts law and the Affordable Care Act. He is widely published in and quoted by human resources and business publications, and frequently speaks at conferences.
Serving organizations in New England and nationally, Longfellow Benefits provides employee benefits, retirement plans and executive benefits. The firm's technical depth, breadth of expertise, infrastructure, nimbleness, and service delivery help employers optimize each benefits dollar. Longfellow Benefits has been named to Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work seven years in a row.
For more information, visit www.lf-ben.com or call 617-351-6000.
[Assignment desks, editors and reporters: Haraden is available when you need an expert commentator on healthcare reform for television, radio or print.]
Emerson Consulting Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London