|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 12:01 AM EST||
MANAGUA, NICARAGUA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Accredited Business Consolidators Corp. (OTCQB: ACDU) announced that it finalized the purchase terms of 134 acres of land on the Bahia de Bluefields (Bay of Bluefields).
The terms of the purchase are $9,842 per acre, for a total purchase price of $1,325,000. The present owner will finance the property pursuant to a ten year mortgage note at 6.75% interest. AccreditedBiz may obtain alternative financing at any time. The land purchase will close on April 1, 2013.
The Bay of Bluefields provides direct access to the El Bluff/Bluefields Port and the Caribbean Ocean. Many imports to Nicaragua arrive at El Bluff and are taken on smaller boats to the El Rama Port for transportation by ground vehicle to Managua. Many of these boats pass near the AccreditedBiz property as they travel to the Escondido River.
The Company will not issue any additional shares in connection with this transaction. The asset and mortgage debt will appear on Accredited Business Consolidators Corp.'s Second Quarter 2013 10-Q report with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Accredited Business Consolidators Corp. is a diversified holding company focused on undervalued projects. The Company's authorized common shares are 450,000,000. 436,399,566 common shares are outstanding of which 70,546,600 are restricted. There are 500,000,000 preferred shares, all of which are restricted and owned by My Pleasure Ltd., of the United Kingdom.
This is not an offer to sell securities. Statements made are forward-looking subject to risks and uncertainties. Statements included are made as of the date hereof, and the company undertakes no obligation to update such statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances. Actual results could differ materially from anticipated results.
Accredited Business Consolidators Corp.
c/o Accredited Suppliers Nicaragua S.A.
De La Estatua de Montoya
1 Cuadra al Sur
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks