|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 10:48 PM EST||
HONG KONG -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Catapult International, a leading edge provider of international logistics software, announced today its expansion to include an office in Hong Kong. The location was finalized in order to better serve its growing list of clients located in Asia.
This expansion complements Catapult's other offices strategically located throughout the world. In addition to Hong Kong, Catapult has locations in Cebu, Philippines; San Francisco, Calif. and its headquarters, located in Kansas City, Kansas. In March, Catapult plans to open an office in Hamburg, Germany.
"Growth and the ability to provide the needed support to our clients in Asia are vital and continue to be a large and growing market for Catapult," said Matt Motsick, CEO of Catapult International. "We are excited about this ripe market for technology."
Vince Fung, a 20 year veteran in the ocean shipping industry, will serve as Managing Director for the new office in Hong Kong.
About Catapult International:
Catapult International provides freight rate technology solutions for both freight forwarders and multi-national companies worldwide. Its Catapult QMS® application is among the best solutions for international air and ocean pricing, rating, and surcharge management. Catapult also specializes in file transfers and web services as a middleware provider of data. Catapult is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the logistics sector. More information can be found at http://www.gocatapult.com/
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London