|By ACN Newswire||
|February 6, 2013 10:24 PM EST||
To equip professionals with the necessary skills to use social media as an effective business tool, Pacific Conferences brings Social Media & PR, a 2-day conference that focuses on building online brand communities with PR & marketing. It will be held in Hong Kong from 4 - 5 March 2013 and in Singapore from 7 - 8 March 2013.
"Social media is not only about implementing technology, it is about a change of power balance between organisations and customers - and that has a much deeper impact than what most practitioners realise so far," says Mr Lars Voedisch, Principal Consultant, PRecious Communications.
To address these advances in technology and make them relevant to practitioners, the Social Media & PR conference will showcase in-depth and practical case studies from global brands on how to design a compelling content strategy by combining paid, earned and owned media to differentiate a brand while safeguarding it's reputation in crisis.
Another unique feature is a presentation with practical information on how to customise an integrated measurement dashboard for social media in order to glean insights from solid metrics.
The conference aims to equip PR and marketing professionals to grow and mobilise their online brand communities in order to cement engagement and use social media to propel the company forward.
"There is a lot of very positive trial and error happening. Some organisations have really picked up social media as a way to integrate communications across all their business functions, others are still seeing social media as a standalone channel. The former ones seem the most successful ones," says Mr Marc de Lange, Director of Digital Practice & Finance, Services and Technology Sectors, TNS.
Experts who will be speaking at this interactive event include Intel's Jamshed Wadia, ESPN STAR Sports' Paras Sharma, Lenovo's Rod Strother and BT's Carson Dalton. Case studies from Philips, Google, Goldcorp Inc., OhmyNews, CNN and more will also be featured.
Social Media & PR Conference
- 4 - 5 March 2013, Regal Hongkong Hotel, Hong Kong
- 7 - 8 March 2013, Sheraton Towers, Singapore
Organiser: Pacific Conferences
Full programme can also be found at: http://conferences.com.sg/s1411-spr16-02c-a.pdf
About Pacific Conferences
Pacific Conferences specialises in organising business conferences aimed at providing interactive, insightful information and analysis about issues facing businesses in Asia-Pacific. Catered to middle and upper level executives, its events are usually case studies driven with emphasis on providing in-depth and unbiased practical knowledge. www.conferences.com.sg
Source: Pacific Conferences
Leah Katigbak Tel: +65 6592 7353 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2013 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks