|By Marketwire .||
|February 6, 2013 07:25 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Morumbi Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:MOC) ("Morumbi" or the "Company"). Further to its recently issued press release on January 31, 2013 announcing the closing of a non-brokered private placement offering (the "Offering") for gross proceeds of $165,025, the Company would like to correct its disclosure with respect to the amount of the finder's fees payable to eligible persons (the "Finders") in connection with the Offering. The Company paid a total of $9,142 in cash fees and also issued 26,120 finder warrants to two (2) eligible arm's length persons.
Morumbi Resources Inc. is a public company with early stage mineral exploration licences in PNG. Morumbi is also currently evaluating resource opportunities in Bougainville, PNG by forming strategic relationships with local landowner companies with the view to securing mineral exploration licences on their traditional lands, if and when the moratorium is lifted and licences are granted. It also has a legacy light oil property in northwest Alberta. The Company trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "MOC". For more information about Morumbi and the Company's plans visit our website at www.morumbi.ca.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks