|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 07:00 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins releases an inspirational new track titled "Champion" on BlastMusic. Millions of fans have already been treated to a preview of the song, "Champion" when it first aired on "Totally T-Boz" on the TLC Network.
'Champion' is now available for purchase online and proceeds from the single sales will benefit children with sickle cell and leukemia. T-Boz herself was diagnosed with sickle cell as a child and is now the national spokesperson for The Sickle Cell Disease Association of America (SCDAA).
After years in which T-Boz has focused on other business ventures, with great fan anticipation "Champion" launches her return to music as a solo artist.
T-Boz is most notably known for being part of the award winning and biggest American girl group of all time, TLC (65 million albums sold). T-Boz was also the choreographer for TLC's signature dances for "Waterfalls," "Creep," and "What About Your Friends."
In addition to her work with TLC, T-Boz's solo projects include "My Getaway" (Rugrats in Paris: The Movie), "Touch Myself" (Fled), "Wanna Take Me Back" (Dj Clue), "Someday" (Japan - Dj Deckstream), "He said She said" (Keith Sweat), "Different Times" (Raphael Saadiq), "Ghetto Love" (Da Brat), "It's Good" (Young Bloodz), "Be Somebody" (Paula Cole), and "Tight to Def" (Mack 10). T-Boz wrote and is featured on Little Mixx's (winner of Xfactor in London) song "Red Planet."
T-Boz published a book of poetry called Thoughts (1999) which was also released in Japan through Harpers Collins. Some of the poems were turned into song hits such as "UnPretty" and "Dear Lie."
T-Boz has worked as an actress appearing in "Living Single," "House Party 3," and "Belly." She was also a contestant on "The Celebrity Apprentice." She also Executive Produced a movie "ATL" based off her life growing up in Atlanta featuring TI.
T-Boz also owned a children's boutique named after her daughter called "Chase's Closet" and has been Voted Best Children's store in Texas four years running. Also voted Top 100 Children's Stores in the world in Child and People's Magazines.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?