|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 06:47 PM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Boot Barn®, America's largest western and work wear retailer, will celebrate the opening of its new store in Boise over President's Day Weekend. Although the store has opened its doors, the official Grand Opening Sale and Celebration is scheduled to begin February 15th at 10am and will continue through February 18th. The 11,000 square foot store is located at 8525 W. Franklin Road in the Franklin Towne Plaza near Cabela's. Last summer the company opened its first Idaho store in Twin Falls.
Boot Barn® offers boots, jeans, shirts, hats, outerwear, protective work wear, belts and accessories for western and work customers. For over 30 years Boot Barn® has focused on providing superior service and the largest selection of quality brands including Wrangler, Ariat, Justin, Carhartt, Wolverine, Levi's, Resistol, Stetson, Timberland PRO, Cinch, Corral and Miss Me at great prices.
"We'd like to invite our new neighbors in Boise to come on by and help us celebrate our Grand Opening," said Amy Inabinet, Director of Marketing, Boot Barn®. "We've worked hard to stock our shelves with over 4,000 pairs of boots and 3,000 pairs of jeans, and we have boot fit experts on hand to help our customers find the right brand and the right style, all with the right fit." Boot Barn® wants to invite the community to their grand opening where they'll have a chance to meet Dean Oliver, the 11-time world champion calf roper, and the Snake River Stampeders. Everyone can enter for a chance to win a $500 Boot Barn® gift card and other free giveaways including tickets to the Snake River Stampede in July, which Boot Barn® is proud to sponsor, and tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert.
Boot Barn® has been outfitting the West since 1978. Boot Barn® is the largest western and work retailer in the country, with 117 stores from coast to coast and online shopping via their mobile-friendly website. Boot Barn® supports over 500 national and local rodeos and western events as well as Operation Homefront®. For information, call 888-boot-barn or visit bootbarn.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks