|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 06:10 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania on behalf of investors who acquired Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. ("Hemispherx" or "the Company") (NYSE MKT: HEB) stock between March 19, 2012 and December 17, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/hemispherix-biopharma-heb/.
The Complaint asserts violations of the federal securities laws against Hemispherx and its officers and directors for issuing false and misleading information about its lead drug candidate Ampligen. Specifically, that Hemispherx misstated the safety and efficacy of Ampligen, and touted purportedly positive results from Ampligen's clinical trials. On December 18, 2012, the FDA published a staff report concluding that the Company's studies were "ill-defined and invalid" with signals of efficacy that were inconsistent between clinical trials, and based on the limited quality of the data, "it is difficult to draw conclusions regarding potential safety signals," but the "review identified nine potential safety concerns associated with Ampligen." The Complaint alleges that as a result of this adverse information, Hemispherx stock price dropped from $0.64 to $0.37.
If you suffered a loss in Hemispherx you have until February 22, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/hemispherix-biopharma-heb/.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London