|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 05:59 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on behalf of investors who acquired Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limited ("Longwei" or "the Company") (NYSE MKT: LPH) stock between May 17, 2010 and January 3, 2013.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/longwei-petroleum-investment-lph/.
The complaint alleges that the Company: (a) exaggerated its November 2012 sales figures for its fuel depot storage facilities in Taiyuan and Gujiao, Shanxi; (b) failed to disclose a $32 million investment in a tourism business made by Longwei's subsidiary, Shanxi Zhinghe Energy Conversion Co., Ltd.; and (c) that as a result of the foregoing, the Company's statements regarding its business, operations and financial performance were materially false and misleading, and resulted in the Company's stock trading at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period.
On January 3, 2013 a report published by GEOInvesting.com noted these and other allegations of public disclosure fraud. Upon release of these allegations, shares of Longwei stock fell more than 70 percent.
If you suffered a loss in Longwei you have until March 5, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/longwei-petroleum-investment-lph/.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher