|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 05:32 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Matrix Funds Management (a division of GrowthWorks Capital Ltd.) is pleased to announce that the Matrix Tax Deferred Income Fund won the 2013 Lipper Award in the Global Equity Balanced 3 year category.
The Matrix Tax Deferred Income Fund is managed by Toronto based Liis Palmer, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, Cassels Investment Management Inc. Brookfield Asset Management acts as a sub-advisor to Cassels with respect to the fixed income portion of the portfolio.
"We are very proud of this recognition received by the Matrix Tax Deferred Income Fund in a competitive peer group of 126 funds in the 3 year global equity balanced category," said Wan Kim, Senior Vice President, National Sales & Marketing.
The Matrix Tax Deferred Income Fund provides Canadian investors a global balanced mandate while receiving a fixed monthly distribution of 9 cents per month per unit or a T8 option designated for tax purposes as Return of Capital.
(i) Matrix Funds Management (a division of Growth Works Capital Ltd.) is the manager of the Matrix Funds and a subsidiary of Matrix Asset Management Inc. (TSX:MTA). Matrix provides diversified asset and wealth management for both individuals and institutional investors. Please visit www.matrixfunds.ca for more information.
Matrix Funds are distributed through authorized investment dealers. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance provides no assurance or indication of future performance. Mutual fund securities are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. Please review the Fund(s) prospectus carefully for important information before investing.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London